Drop Down Menu Sample
How to use
1) Open Drop Down Menu software and click "Add item" and "Add submenu" buttons situated on the Drop Down Menu Toolbar to create your menu. You can also use "Delete item" to delete some buttons.
2) Use ready to use Templates. To do it just select theme you like in the "Templates" list. Double-click the theme you like to apply it.
3) Adjust appearance of the menu.
3.1. Select item by clicking it and change button appearance for normal and hover states and set buttons link properties and link target attributes on the "Main menu" tab.
3.2. Select submenu's item by clicking it and change submenu's appearance for normal and hover states and set submenu's item link properties and link target attributes on the "Submenu" tab.
4) Save your menu.
4.1. Save your project file. To save project just click "Save" button on the Toolbar or select "Save" or "Save As " in the Main menu.
4.2. Publish your menu in the HTML format. To do it click "Publish" button on the Toolbar.
CSS3Menu is free for non-commercial use. If you want to use CSS3Menu on a school site, your non-commercial blog or non-profit organisation website, just download CSS3Menu and use it for free.
A license fee is required for commercial use. CSS3Menu Commercial Edition additionally provides an option to create multicolumn menus and includes extended sets of menu templates and icons. After you complete the payment via the secure form, you will receive a license key instantly by email that turns the CSS3Menu Free Edition into a Commercial one. You can select the most suitable payment method: credit card, bank transfer, check, PayPal etc.
For troubleshooting, feature requests, and general help, contact Customer Support at . Make sure to include details on your browser, operating system, Drop Down Menu version, link to your page.
display submenu for image map drop downs
Supports all modern browsers (except IE6).
For troubleshooting, feature requests and general help contact Customer Support at . Make sure to include details on your browser, operating system, jQuery Carousel version and a link (or relevant code). dropline menu for joomla
* Thank you for this great product! I have been searching for this for ages. You have made here a really nice, nice & good programm.
* I just wanted to say that I'm trying out the new CSS3 Menu and it looks really awesome, great work!
* I am thrilled with what this tool can do for me thanks for all the hard work that must have gone into it.